Sep 25, 2008

Getting Around

Hey Everyone!
Sorry its been so long since my last post. I've been BUSY exploring the house! Not only can I stand up, I can walk behind a couple of my push toys! I like to get into all sorts of stuff now. I pull cords, open cupboards, open drawers, try to shake everything I can stand up on - I know.. I have this thing with trying to move big things. Usually I can't so it looks like I'm just trying to shake it. ;-)

I FINALLY said MaMa. I don't say it very often but it does come out of my mouth sometimes. I also do this new thing where I say, "UH OH".. but I don't really say. i kinda grunt it. Hard to explain. You'll have to come over and hear how I say it if you want to.

Our chickens are doing really good, they are getting big! Probably at least 8 more weeks until they start laying eggs. I can't wait for that! Duke is great too. He is SO big. We took him to the vet about 2 weeks ago and he weighs 110 lbs!!! I know..he's huge! But he is so nice to me. I climb on him, pull on his ears, try to touch his eyeballs.. and he still loves me.

My Mom and Dad are doing really good. They started to exercise again. I don't know what that is, but it doesn't look very fun. When Mom goes to the gym I get to go to the daycare there, its pretty cool. Lots of toys. But I don't like it as much as I like Pam's House. My Mom has been running a lot and sometimes she brings me in the jogger stroller. I like it b/c I can check out all the stuff outside - its a nice change of scenery.

Tomorrow Night my Nana and Aunt Jenny are coming over. Aunt Jenny is going to watch me while Mom, Dad and Nana go to the Journey Concert. They should have a great time!

Then on Saturday we are going up to Lake Tahoe to see my Grandma and Grandpa. They've been up there all week on vacation. Dad's going to go fishing and Mom, Grandma and I are going to hang out. I'm begging my Mom to flip my car seat around so I can watch Baby Einstein on the way, but she's a tough one to crack. So I'm pretty sure I'll still be facing backwards.

Well, thats all for now!
I love you all!
Reese




5 comments:

jen said...

Reese, you are so cute and such a good girl! My gosh,and very funny too. I laughed out loud at some of the stuff you wrote - like the part about your mom and dad exercising and the part of you trying to touch Duke's eyeballs. Thank goodness he loves you too!
Great Aunt Jenny

m@ said...

carol just sent me your blog address...so i'm busy catching up. wow...how time flies! reese is growing up so fast!

glad to see you're all doing well. did you get the news that i'm going to be a daddy? :-) yup. jen's expecting in april (the 1st to be exact...no foolin'!)

-m@

missedthedance said...

Reese and family,
Ed, Kelsy and I think of you guys often, we would love to see you soon, you are probably sooo big since the last time we saw you. I will call you soon for dinner, love the Greens'

missedthedance said...

Reese and Family,
Ed, Kelsy and I think of you often and would love to see how big you have gotten, We will call for Dinner soon!
Love the Greens

marlena said...

Love the jean skirt, maybe we'll get a matching one for Madison. We love you Reese, xoxoxo