Oct 13, 2008

I am a COUSIN!!!

Hey Everyone! BIG NEWS. My Aunt Heather and Uncle Kevin had my new cousin Kaitlyn Ashley last tuesday night! She weighed 7lbs 10oz and was 20 inches long! Both my Aunt and my new Cousin are doing great!!! We got to go to hospital soon after she was born and then we also went to San Francisco yesterday to see her again! What a trip we had. My parents knew it was fleet week in SF and that it was busy, so they left a little later to miss the traffic. What they DIDN'T know was that there was a 49er game! So it took us 3.5 hours to get there (instead of a little less than 2). I was not a happy camper in the car towards the end, but we survived. When we got to Aunt Heathers house and it was SO much fun! My Grandma and Grandpa were there too and there was SO many new things all around for me to get into! I played so hard that I slept the entire way home. It was really fun to see my new cousin again, I can't wait till she gets a little older and we can play!

I also went to my friend Josh's first birthday on Saturday. There were some fun toys and other kids to play with. I had a great time! I can't wait for my birthday!

I'm still not walking, but I'm getting really good at walking around the couch, along the cabinets and I can even stand by myself for a few seconds sometimes. I LOVE being in the kitchen. I open the drawers, the cabinets and I even turned on the dishwasher once!

I'm learning some new things too. I'm learning the sounds that animals make. I can make the snake sound "SSSSSSSSSS", I can do the pig sound sort of too.. I can't really snort, but I make this loud breathing sound instead. I even try to sing, "Eyi, Eyi OHH"!

I'm going to post this now with only the pictures of me at the birthday party, but check back b/c tonight I'll put on the pictures of my new cousin!!!!

Love you all!
Reese


No comments: