Oct 24, 2008

Happy Fall!!

So I would say Fall is here, wouldn't you? I see the trees starting to turn colors. I see Pumpkins, hay, scarescrows and all sorts of fun things. The weather on the other hand is still pretty warm here in Rocklin, CA. We're still in the mid 80's everyday! I do like the warm weather though so I don't have to be all bundled up!

My Mom and her friend Row and a couple of other neighbors made some scarecrows!! We have two on our front porch. One is my Daddy and one is Hailey's (my friend next door) daddy. We still need to give Mr. Larry a face. Our front porch is sure becoming festive!!

I'm doing really good! I'm walking all over the place with the assistance of my walking toy, chairs, barstools or anything that I can push! I bet I'll be on my own before you know it! Don't worry, you'll hear about it as soon as it happens!

I have my friend Gavin's first birthday party tomorrow! We all are supposed to dress up in our halloween costumes! I can't wait to wear my Chicken costume! Then on Sunday we are going to our neighbors Pumpkin Carving Party! So more Halloween fun!
Oh - also, my Mom is running a half marathon on Sunday morning!!! So I'm excited to go watch her.

We are going to Denver next week for 4 days to help my Great-Grandpa celebrate his 90th Birthday! Can you believe it?! I'm excited to see everyone in Denver again. We're hoping to see some snow! That would be so cool! I better dress warm.

Love,
Reese


No comments: