Nov 10, 2008

Fun Times

Hey Everyone! Sorry I haven't wrote in awhile, I was SICK! Yes, I had Roseola. I had a high fever for about 3 and a half days and then I felt better on Halloween, but then Saturday morning I woke up with a rash all over my body. It was not fun. We were supposed to go to Denver to celebrate my Great Grandpa's 90th birthday, but we couldn't go b/c I got sick. Boo Hoo. But it sounds like the Birthday celebration was a lot of fun. So Happy 90th Birthday Great Grandpa Leland!! He's coming to visit me and my new cousin and Christmas time, so I 'm so thankful that.

Even though I was a little sick, I put on my Chicken costume and went out trick of treating. I don't have those pictures with me right now, so I'll try to post later. I'll tell my Mom to get on it!

OK.. so I've taken a few steps. Yesterday, I took 3 steps from the couch to my Daddy. My Mom missed it!! But my Grandpa and Aunt Jenny were watching, so they saw it too! So I'm going to try to master this walking thing and get cruising around the house here soon. I've gotten SO good at crawling that I think its time to move on to a new skill.

I've definitely started to share my personality with my Mom and Dad. When I want something, I do this scream/squeal thing that I thought would get them to give me whatever I want. But I think they've caught on and I don't think they enjoy this new noise I like to make. I'm going to keep trying though. I also really like to do things myself. If I'm trying to figure out how a toy works and my Mom tries to show me, I do that squeal/scream thing. I don't like anyone touching what I have in my hands. But then I've always been kinda funny about people touching my hands too.

So my big day is coming up. I turn 1 year old in 9 days!! Man, time sure does fly!

Until next time!
Reese


No comments: