Nov 20, 2008

My Birthday!

Hey Everyone! It was my first birthday yesterday! My parents threw me the party on Sunday though, and it was a blast! Tons of decorations, chickens, lots of people - LOTS OF CHILI - , lots of cake and lots of presents. I had a really good time. I played with the pinata, I didn't quite get the stick part, but I liked to touch it with my hands! I also played a game where there was a wagon with hay in it and all the animals were lost in the hay! So me and my friends had to find them. It was really fun. I enjoyed my first cupcake too! It has GREEN frosting on it, so I got it all over me too. But I guess that's the point. All in all i had a good time. I got lots of presents too. Thank you everyone for coming! I guess next year my Mom said my birthday party is going to be very small.:-) Here are a bunch of pictures from the party!
Love,
Reese











No comments: