Dec 9, 2008

Updates!

Hey Everyone!

Hope you are doing good! Things are great here. I'm doing really good. I went to the doctor last week and I weigh 19lbs 15oz. (prob 20lbs by now!). I'm 30 inches tall too! So I'm in the 75% for height and 27% for weight. So I'm thin and tall. Thats ok though, right? ;-) I'm still not walking on my own. I mean, I can stand up all by myself without holding on to anything and then take a couple steps, but its seems pointless. I'm SO fast with my crawing and bear walking ( on hands and feet) that I'm thinking who wants to walk? But my Mom and Dad keep making me practice. So I suppose one of these days I'll get it down. I also had my pictures taken recently at the Picture people! It was fun. They got some good shots of me. My mom will post some after she scans them in. I'm smiling a lot and I love to play on the couch. Everynight after bath when I'm in my pj's my Mom and Dad and I get on the couch and I crawl back and forth while they try to get me. I laugh and laugh and laugh. It is so fun. I love to throw myself back on the pillows too! I've even learned how to get down from the couch by myself. But I've only done that a couple of times.
I'm still having lots of fun playing with all my new toys from my birthday. My mom packed all my "baby" toys away and I'm on to the big girl toys!

My MOm and Dad are good! My mom ran a marathon on Sunday! It was 26.2 miles from Folsom CA to the California state capitol. SHe did really good and met her time goal! She ran in honor of all the military men in her life like Daddy and Uncle David. She also ran in memory of her Grandpa (my great-grandpa that I never got to meet) who was a pearl harbor survivor. The race was on the 67th anniversary of the pearl harbor bombing.

My Dad is good too. He's home for the month of December, so we are so happy! Both my Mom and Dad are off of work for 2 weeks at the end of this month! YEah!!! Lots of family time, I can't wait!

Well.. I can't wait to see all of you soon! My Mom is going to post more pics of me as soon as she gets them off her camera.
Love,
Reese



No comments: