Jan 7, 2009

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Hey Everyone! Sorry its been so long since my last post. I've been busy WALKING all over the place. Thats right, I'm officially walking now. I'm getting really good at it too! I started just a few days before Christmas and by the end of the week, I had it down! Don't get me wrong, I still plop on my butt from time to time, but thats ok. I also have learned to push myself on my new bikes. I got this really fun Princess car from my Nana that I love. You should have seen me outside the other day. I had my raiders jersey on, my USC beanie and I was cruising faster than you can imagine on my bike. I put my right foot down lower and use it to push push push! My mom was literally running after me! It was the best time I think I've ever had outside! I took a long nap after that excursion. I was pooped!

Our Christmas was great. We had my Great Aunt and Uncle from Denver staying with us and my 2nd cousin Joanna. It was fun to get to see them and spend some time with them! We had my Mom's side of the family over on Christmas Eve. It was a great time.
Then on Christmas Day we had my Dad's side of the family over. Fun Times!

I got lots of great stuff for christmas. To name a few items.... the Princess Car, a cabbage patch doll for the bath tub, noah's ark little people, a toy camera!, a pretty zip up sweater, a disney princess kid table and 2 chairs, lots of other clothes, a milk bottle bowling set, legos... as you can see - lots of stuff! Santa and my family were really good to me!
Well, I hope you enjoy the pictures! I love and miss you all!!
Reese







1 comment:

Gavins Blog said...

How funny Amber Gavin got the same bowling set for xmas too! She is so cute! Glad to hear someone in this town is walking, geez!