Feb 16, 2009

WOW...

Sorry its been so long.
I'm doing really really good! I'm walking and running everywhere now. It is so much more fun! I can chase Duke around the house, get chased around the house by Duke and my Mommy and Daddy. I LOVE to be chased.. they say, "I'm going to get you.....".. i run and laugh the whole time.

Gosh.. seems like there is so much to tell you! I started a new school 2 days a week. Its by my moms work and its called the "Goddard School". I'm in a class room that has kids my age and we do really fun activities all day long! EVeryday there are 8 subjects we practice in like... Language Arts, Cognitive Development, Self Help Skills, etc. We do things like, Puzzles, we learn animal sounds, we learn Yoga poses, we color and glue stuff for art, we get to go outside 2 times a day for 30-45 minutes! Its really fun.

My Mom and Dad went to Mexico for 5 days in January and I got to stay with my Nana and Aunt Jenny! I had a really fun time. I am so thankful that they watched me so my parents could go on a vacation. ;-) I know they had a great time. Thank You Nana!!

My hair finally fits in pig tails!! My mom thinks its the cutest thing ever! Some of the pictures I'll put up have me in pigtails. But the pics are from my moms iphone so they are not super duper clear. But you'll see.

Lets see... what else. OH - my grandma and grandpa came and played with me on Friday night so that my Mom could go out with her girl friends. I guess she had a really good time! She hasn't had a girls night since she can remember! It was so fun to see my G&G. We are going to San Diego next week to spend a few days with them in their time share! It should be a good time. It will be the first time I've been to the ocean.. well I did go to Cancun when I was 3 months old, but I didn't do much playing in the sand then. ;-)

I'm starting to talk a LITTLE bit.. I still don't know that many words. But I do say "Aww Done" when I'm doing eating. I just learned how to say, "No".. I usually am telling Duke "No". I still say "DA DA" all the time.. not saying mama that much. I know she wishes I did. Those are my newest words. I almost forgot.. i'm learning how to do the itsy bitsy spider. My Mom sings it to me and does the hand part to it too. I sing it in my own way and try do to the hand things too. Its really fun!

Well.. I don't know too much else! I love you all! I'll write more soon!
Reese





No comments: