Apr 17, 2009

Easter!

Hey Everyone!
I hope you had a great Easter! I had a lot of fun. I had 4 easter egg hunts!!! One at each of my daycares, one at home and one at my Nana's house! I did a good job of finding the eggs! The easter bunny put gold fish and cheerios in them! How did he know that I love those 2 things?! We had a brunch at my Nana's house and my Great Aunt Jenny and Great Uncle Jack were there too.
I loved playing outside! My Nana had my little table set up outside and the playhouse too! We are not sure what Duke (he came too) was thinking b/c all of a sudden he peed all over my little kid chair!!! Just lifted his leg and let loose! Crazy dog.

There is lots coming up! My Mom and Dad are going to Europe on a vacation. I know they are very excited. I'm excited to stay with my Nana and my Grandma and Grandpa. The weather is getting so nice so I'm sure there will be lots of trips to the park!!

Here are some pictures!!
Reese







No comments: