May 18, 2009

Happy Summer

Hi Everyone!
I just wanted to give you an update! I'm doing really good! Tomorrow I turn 18 months old - 1 1/2 years!! I'm getting so big! Some of the new things I do are telling my Mom and Dad what the Cow, Duck, Lion and Horse say. I also know where my ears, nose, mouth and eyes are. I'm starting to sing the alphabet - I don't pronounce the letters very well, but I for sure have the tune of the song down! I'm learning!

I went swimming yesterday! It really was the first time I've been in a pool since I was a little baby. At first I was pretty scared and clung to my mom, but after a little while I was loving it! I even went in the deep end (of the kiddie pool - 2 ft) with my blow up disney ring. I just floated around, twirled and had a blast! And even with my fair skin and the 100 degree sun, the SPF 85 sunblock did its job! I didn't get burned at ALL!

Let's see... I spent 12 days with my Grandma and Grandpa when my Mom and Dad went on their trip to Italy and France! They had a really good time and so did I! I painted, went to the park, read books and all sorts of other fun things.

Our chickens are doing really good too, I still love to feed them and play with them. When my Mom lets them into the yard, I like to chase them around. Also, sometimes if I stick my finger out at them they peck me - crazy chickens. But most of the time I'm faster than them and when they miss my finger - I laugh at them.

Love you all!
Reese





No comments: