May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day!

Happy Mother's Day to all you Mommy's! I've been doing really good lately and having lots of fun. My Mommy is done working now so we've been spending lots of time together. We've been going on walks in the mornings which I really enjoy. We pick flowers along the way too!

Last weekend I got to spend both Saturday and Sunday with my Grandpa and Grandma, Aunt Heather, Cousin Kaitlyn and of course Mom and Dad. On Saturday they came over for dinner and we had a lot of fun. Kaitlyn and I got to go swimming in our pool -we both just love the water. I think that Grandma and Grandpa had a lot of fun watching us swim! Then on Sunday they came over again and we had a big Sunday morning brunch!

Yesterday Daddy took Mommy on a surprise Day Trip to Amador County Wineries! They went to a few wineries and tasted some wine - they said it was yummy. I made sure to tell Mom to not have too much - she said she just had a few sips. I know they bought a few bottles of wine since Mommy is looking forward to enjoying some soon! After the wine tasting they went to dinner at restaurant in Plymouth called Taste. Its a super fancy place in the tiny town of Plymouth. They both said the food was amazing and it was the best meal they'd had since they could remember! I'm glad they got so spend a special day together. I was really glad b/c I got to spend the day with Nanna and Poppa! We went to the park, played in the backyard in a pool, played with dolls, played with Gi-Gi - I had so much fun!! Thanks Nanna for a fun filled day!

My brother is still inside my Mommy's tummy - I don't quite understand how that works - but I really want him to come out soon because my Mom said he's bringing me some presents and I LOVE presents!! I'll keep you posted on him - he's supposed to come out May 28th - but maybe he'll be early (or late). Love you all!
Reese







No comments: