Apr 26, 2010

New and Exciting Things (and people) to come!

Hi Friends and Family!
It has been quite awhile, but that doesn't mean i have forgotten about you! I have been doing SOO good! I'm just about 2 and a half years old now! I can say the whole alphabet, count to somewhere in the mid teens, and i can even identify all letters of the alphabet and numbers up to 10 on flash cards! I know all my shapes - even ones like Octagon and Trapezoid! I know all my colors too! My preschool is so great, they teach me sooo much! We do lots of arts and crafts, circle time, play time and there are lots of Birthday Parties too!

I've been doing fun things at home too! Yesterday we spent all day at our new pool! I had so much fun. The water is pretty cold still, but i enjoyed playing with my toys and just being in the pool and enjoying the fabulous weather!

My Mom and Dad are doing really good too! My Dad has been working lots, but hasn't had to be gone all that much, we love when he is home! My Mom has been working from home full time since January and this is her last week of work and she is VERY excited and so am I! We are going to spend lots of Mommy and Reese time together before my little brother gets here. And Daddy is off of work for half of May as well - so we are going to have lots of fun family time.

So my Little Brother! Yeah! He is due May 28th! I'm really excited for him to get here. I've been practicing with my baby dolls alot. I feed them, bath them, change their diapers and put them to sleep. I know I am going to be a great big sister!

Here are some pictures!! I promise to keep the blog up to date now - especially with the new baby coming soon.
Love you all!
Reese








2 comments:

MomJane said...

Great pictures. What a beauty she is. I am really excited for you about the new little boy. I follow you on facebook too.

Wish I was closer so I could see you more often. I think of you all the time.

Love Grandma Bandy

jen said...

Great Aunt Jenny and Uncle Jack are happy to see Reese and her blog back in action - LOVE the pics - Oh-so-cute.