Nov 11, 2009

November - 2009

Wow, it has been SO long, I can't believe it. I'm so sorry! I'm doing very good these days - I'll be celebrating my 2nd birthday next week! I'm talking a ton and putting 4 and 5 words together in sentences. I love to play outside and at the park, I love to color, I love to ride my bikes and lots of fun stuff like that. I also enjoy "Jumping" every chance I get - like out of the car, off of curbs, off of the couch (this alarms my parents a bit) and even off and on Duke!

Next week is my birthday and I'm having it at my Pre-School. It should be really fun. It's going to be an Elmo/Sesame Street Theme! I absolutely love Elmo and love watching sesame street! I have an Elmo doll that I carry around everywhere, he comes in my highchair with me, he comes in the car with me and he sleeps with me at night too! When we're in my highchair i feed him eggs and other food too!

I got my first haircut a couple days ago! I had my bangs cut and some cut off the back too. My hair is so thin and fine! The trim in the back makes it look a little thicker than it did. And I enjoy being able to see without my bangs in my face.

I'm sure there are so many things to tell you guys, so I'll post more as I think of them. Here are some pictures!!!

SILLY FACE AT DADDY





No comments: